New User - Delivery June

New to the Volkswagen ID.5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Shano130

Post by Shano130 »

Hi Guys,

Just joining the forum as I will be getting my car hopefully (fingers crossed) in June/July.

I'm getting an ID5 in King's Red but it is only the Style trim (couldn't stretch the budget or get a good deal on the Tech trim.

I hope you guys are enjoying your cars and would be grateful if you could answer some Qs when I do eventually get my car.

I'm getting an Ohme Home Pro charger installed so hoping given the partnership they announced last year there will be API access at some point!

Will post pics once my car arrives!

Thanks,
Shano

Vander

Post by Vander »

Hi Shano

Welcome, and sorry about the tumbleweed - only 33 members on the forum so far, reflecting how few vehicles VW have actually managed to push out !

When did you order yours, if I may ask? I have had an ID4 on order (also in Kings) since Nov 21 - not a typo - and I still have no build date, so fingers crossed for yours.

Absolutely loving my ID5 so far, and very happy to answer any Q's when you do get yours. Worth keeping an eye on the sister forums for ID4 and 3, as much of the tech, especially, is common across the ID range, and there are more of those models in the wild.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with the Ohme installation, and please do post pics when the big day arrives.

V
ID5 Pro Performance in Blue Dusk
JeffA

Post by JeffA »

I’m picking mine up Tuesday ordered pre-reg Style yesterday!
Be interested in any issues I should be aware of.
I am returning a KIA EV6, 1 year old, been off road 14,yes 14, WEEKS!! Getting FULL refund, lovely car but……!!
Hope I won’t regret this as I did make a quick decision but do think the car is great
Vander

Post by Vander »

Hi JeffA

Hope all went well today and you're liking the Style!
ID5 Pro Performance in Blue Dusk
Shano130

Post by Shano130 »

Hi Guys,

Sorry just checking back here now.

I've just got a positive update from my dealer saying the delivery may now be in April...a really pleasant surprise!

I have had the Ohme charger installed already too.

Really looking forward to getting the shiny new car!